Consumers are looking for convenience these days and, in turn, E-Commerce websites are growing in numbers. It’s important, especially for an E-Commerce website, to visually engage your audience and advertise your company's products and services online. At myheartcreative, we know how important quality web design is and how crucial it is to the success of your company.
Our content management system, Webvis CMS, is equipped shopping cart features that keep your main website and your online store all under the same roof. This allows your customers or clients to navigate through all parts of your website with ease. This also makes it easier for you and your company to keep inventory updated and orders processing without having to log in to a different software or go through another company. This means myheartcreative can design and develop your online store to flow seamlessly with the rest of your website. Here are a few of our shopping cart features:
- Add Products
- Price Products
- Include Product Price Comparisons
- Multiple Product Images (You can upload up to five images per product.)
- Product Description
- Product Type and Vendor (The ‘Product type’ and ‘Vendor’ help you filter and search in the products dashboard. They are also shown on product detail pages under the product's name.)
- Shipping Information by Weight (The product's weight will be used to calculate the shipping price.)
- Product SKU (The SKU is a product's unique identifier. It isn't required, but it's a good idea to give each product a SKU. A product's inventory level can be tracked automatically. Just enter your current stock and select whether or not to allow purchases while you're out of stock.)
- Transaction Options (You can either charge the customer's credit card automatically at checkout or the customer's credit card will only be authorized for the order total until you decide to process the charge.)
- Email Marketing (Since you will be collecting email addresses from your customers, it's important to know whether or not they want to receive marketing-related emails.
- You can set the preference for receiving marketing emails. This setting controls what is selected by default in that drop down at their checkout.)
- Confirmation Emails
- Policies (You can enter your Refund, Privacy, and Terms of Service if applicable.)
There is 24/7 access to our User Guide for help running your online store, as well as one-on-one training. We do this to assure that you feel confident managing your content and your products or services.