Myheartcreative is Looking for a Full-time Mid-level Graphic Designer
Update 6/26/17 - Position has been filled. She brought us a cake!
We are now accepting resumes and portfolios from thinkers and makers. We would like to hire someone full of creativity, strategies, and concepts. As a small studio with big projects the ideal hire would be able to boldly share ideas, have the ability to design and execute their creative solutions, work hard to solve problems, and help us tell our client’s stories.
We have a diverse group of clients ranging from well-known brands to local startups. You will work directly for the folks who value your creative, our awesome clients. myheartcreative is located in downtown Bethany, Oklahoma. The studio atmosphere is welcoming. Just down the street, you'll find everything from Mexican restaurants to eclectic coffee shops with small town suburban charm. Sounds good so far?
You’ll fit right in if you are:
- Able to formulate concepts and create designs that solve problems
- Able to interpret client needs as well as their audiences desires so that you can deliver effective results
- A trained designer with a high level of expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experienced in creating logos, print marketing materials, and web designs
- Able to work with existing visual standards while still improving/evolving overall brand materials
- A creative sponge
- Able to stage photoshoots
- Able to plan creative for television advertising with filmmakers
- Naturally a kind spirit and have an attitude that makes working as a team enjoyable
- Self motivated and driven
- Someone who's always learning and seeks out answers
- Strong in your organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with HTML/CSS or with CMS web applications
Some of the perks you’ll enjoy:
- Vacation time
- Insurance benefits
- Nice workspace
- Tools you'll need to get the job done
- Paid parental leave
Required education: Bachelor's degree
Required experience: 3 years design experience
We strongly encourage you to submit supplemental content with your resume (e.g., Behance profile, web portfolio, sample projects). Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Sun, January 22, 2017
by Amy Samuel filed under