2 years old
myheartcreative is 2 years old.
I'm kind of excited to be writing a blog on my 2 year old website. So much has changed in the past 2 years. Here are some of the highlights:
- ran my second 1/2 marathon
- fell more in love with Jesus
- met the love of my life Sam
- remodeled the inside of my house
- married Sam and I'm now a mom to Kate
- got promoted to Senior Graphic Designer (at former design job)
- started myfaithmark with Sam and visited India
I remember when I wanted to create my very own website I was a bit intimidated with the idea, but every graphic designer needs a website! So here I am 2 years later and I really am enjoying hosting my small space on the world wide web. Here are some of my favorite blogs I've posted over the years:
I hope you are enjoying my website as much as I am. Please visit me anytime and be sure to leave your feedback, thoughts, and comments whenever you like.
Posted on Fri, February 17, 2012
by Amy Samuel filed under