Consumers are looking for convenience these days and, in turn, e-commerce websites are growing in numbers. It’s important, especially for an e-commerce website, to visually engage your audience and advertise your company's products and services online. At myheartcreative, we know how important quality web design is and how crucial it is to the success of your company.
Our content management system, Webvis CMS, is equipped with shopping cart features that keep your main website and your online store all under the same roof. This allows your customers or clients to navigate through all parts of your website with ease. This also makes it easier for you and your company to keep inventory updated and orders processed without having to log in to different software or go through another company. This means myheartcreative can design and develop your online store to flow seamlessly with the rest of your website. Our payment processors include Stripe, Authorize.net, and PayPal. Here are a few of our shopping cart features:
- Add Products
- Set Product Prices
- Include Product Price Comparisons
- Product Tags
- Multiple Product Images
- Confirmation Emails
- Refund, Privacy, and Terms of Service Policies
- Product Description
- Product Options and Sizing, Color, and Other Variants
- Product Type and Vendor
- Unique Product SKU and Inventory Tracking
- Shipping Information Calculated by Weight (FedEx, USPS, and UPS)
- Process Transaction Options (at checkout or manual process)
- Product Order Management (Mark orders to PAID, WAITING, and/or COMPLETE on the product dashboard. On the product detail page you’ll be able to see all order details, contact the customer, resend an order email, close an order, cancel an order, show fulfillment information, refund a payment, see order details, and add private notes.
- Email Marketing (Since you will be collecting email addresses from your customers, it's important to know whether or not they want to receive marketing-related emails. You can set the preference for receiving marketing emails. This setting controls what is selected by default in that drop down at their checkout.)
- Discount Codes (You can create unique coupon codes that discount by percentage, amount, and offer free shipping. Discount Codes can have limits such as dates, minimum order amount, limit number of times the code can be used, and limit codes to specific products.)
- Store Users (Customers can register for your site as a user during the checkout process. The user profile page includes a Purchases tab that enables store users to see their past purchases for easy reordering.)
There is 24/7 access to our User Guide for help running your online store, as well as one-on-one training. We do this to make sure that you feel confident managing your content and your products or services.