When it comes to being a ‘Mom’, you rule the world. But we know, as a mom your personal style can get pushed to the side when there are so many other things to think about. The myheartcreative silk ring sling could be just the ticket to finding out how to be your own woman with your own style while still being beautifully connected to your baby. For the fashion forward multi-tasker Momma, who can rock out to itsy bitsy spider and rock the runway fashions--our silk ring sling is for you!
The Fabulous Accessory
Our silk is super-versatile in the many ways you can wear this gorgeous garment with your wardrobe. There's even a pocket in our silk ring slings to carry all the ‘go tos’ like binkies, favorite toys, wipes, lip gloss, and cash or cards for quick shopping access--it really is perfect for all moms. It's also great for Mom's who are going to spend some time out in a crowded park, at a family dinner, a wedding, even a charity event. The silk ring sling is ergonomically designed for Mom’s that need to be on their feet a lot--and with the new fabric being so very posh, these ‘glam on the go’ accessories won't distract from a Vivienne Westwood gown or a pair of Jimmy Choos.
Our silk silver ring sling, Little Star, is for the Mom who wants to make things pop. Perfectly paired with this winter’s ‘it’ dress or anything tartan plaid, Little Star is also a gorgeous statement piece paired with any solid black designer dress.
Get festive with the Mother Earth ring sling. This beautiful burst of emerald, not only compliments the Mom who wants to jazz things up during the winter season--it also looks fabulous with a pair of jeans and some Jimmy Choos for the ladies who lunch.
Get your sparkle on with the Amber Lights sling. For those Moms who like to naturally shine, this amber sling looks amazing with earth tones, jeans, and sparkly skirts to add a little motherly bling.
Visit our Polyvore page for more inspiring style boards.
The Fabulous Fabric
Silk is one of the oldest fabrics in the world. For ages, silk has been accepted as the creme' de la creme' of fashion fabric. In the Civil War times silk was used for creating Belle-styled ballgowns, the 1930s evening wear, and even as far as India silk has been treasured as the fabric of royalty. Silk has been used in legacy and heirloom pieces that are passed down from generation to generation.
Silk has proven itself to be stunning in both day and night wear. myheartcreative is committed to keeping baby super-comfy while stunningly stylish. Our fashion forward slings are made with love from super-durable silk:
- Silk comes from a renewable source as opposed to a finite material, such as fossil fuel derived textiles, like nylon and acrylic.
- Being a natural fiber, silk is readily biodegradable after its useful life. It can go on to produce useful mulch or compost instead of sticking around for the next 500 year, like most petroleum-based fabrics.
- Silk can absorb up to a third of its weight in water before it feels wet. Silk has impressive moisture wicking properties, keeping you and baby dry and comfortable in any climate, year-round.
- Silk is hypoallergenic, and won’t irritate sensitive skin.
- Silk is machine washable on the gentle cycle with mild detergent, your silk ring sling will air dry quickly.
- Our handwoven Indian Dupioni silk is woven with differing colors of threads giving the fabric an iridescent effect. Dupioni Silk has prominent slubs (those irregularities in texture similar to linen slubs) making it a beautifully natural piece of material.
- Our Silk Baby Ring Slings are breathable, full of grip, resist stains, and are dressed in black tags.
Our myheartcreative Silk Baby Ring Sling doesn’t just keep baby fashionable, but comfortable with less layers and less bulk making it easier for Mom to be on the go.
For the Fabulous Mom Who Likes To Give Back
The vision of myheartcreative is simple--to help people. myheartcreative Baby Ring Slings are made with a purpose--to help moms, dads and caregivers bond with style and ease. We provide opportunities for our customers to buy one / give one. For instance, in 2015 we donated 50 slings to Haitian families thanks to the ministry of the Ausley family. We also donated many slings to families with special needs children through Lift Me Up.
It takes a village to raise a child, so we provide ways to help you give back to other mothers and parents in need while still being the fashion forward Mom on the go. Contact us to find a retailer near you or shop online!
Posted on Tue, January 5, 2016
by Brittany Mccomas filed under