SEO Case Study for Wanderlust Crossings
Opening on May 1, 2017, Wanderlust Crossings is a premier RV park and meeting place in Oklahoma. The owners chose to begin working on SEO in their first year so that they could stand out from the crowd and draw attention to their brand.
Goal & Strategy
The new business had to compete with more established companies for customers and needed to get the word out, but their online presence was difficult to find in the beginning. Needing to build a web presence from the ground up, our plan was to assess the competition and choose 15 primary keywords to get started. We also added social sharing and syndicated articles with other useful KPI tools.
From February 2018 to July 2018, there was a vast improvement:
- Out of 15 primary keywords, 14 (93 percent) improved
- 8 primary and secondary keywords ranked on the first page of Google
- 18 primary and secondary keywords landed on the second page of Google
- There were 21,406 page views
- 48 percent of the traffic was organic
- The total number of impressions was 24,100, starting below 2,500 and ending at 7,500
With continued monitoring, updates, social sharing, articles, and a new video, myheartcreative expects Wanderlust to show even more people how exceptional their RV campsite is.