A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy Case Study
In 2021, A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy reached out to myheartcreative about reaching a wider audience online. We began working on their Search Engine Optimization strategy in July of 2021, where our goal was to improve traffic, increase organic rankings, and expand their customer base.
Goals and Strategies
Our team collaborated on various strategies to help A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy achieve their goals.
- We researched possible primary and secondary keywords based on the target audience, and assisted them in making the best choice.
- We made sure the client appeared in top-tier directories and updated information when necessary.
- We developed original content and published it on key industry websites.
- We optimized the chosen keywords for content on the website and elsewhere.
(March 2021 – July 2022)
- 14 keywords on page one of Google
- 26,229 Impressions on Google (was 0)
- GMB Profile Searches increased by 109%
Although their business began in 2011, their website is fairly new. Before we began working on their SEO, A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy had:
- No keywords on the first page of Google
- No impressions on Google
- No clicks on Google
- No Google sessions
- 1389 GMB profile searches
Their website experienced a significant increase in traffic after optimizing the content. In July 2022, A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy had:
- 14 keywords on the first page of Google
- 26,229 impressions on Google
- 510 clicks on Google
- 1,936 Google sessions
- 2287 GMB Profile searches
Our team continues to monitor search engine trends and create quality content for A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy. Their website’s presence has grown steadily since we began collaborating on SEO. From July 2021 to August 2022, their website had a total of:
- 251,000 impressions on Google
- 5,113 clicks on Google
- 25,263 Google sessions
- 29,990 GMB Profile searches
In addition to collaborating with A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy on their SEO, we assist with their digital marketing through a retargeting campaign. Beginning when their first advertisements ran in August 2021 to August 2022, they had a total of:
- 653 retargeting ad clicks
- 256,000 retargeting ad impressions
With strategic planning, content creation, and a focus on quality, we expect the digital reach of A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy to continue growing.