The first step in the SEO process is determining if a local or national campaign is necessary. In most cases, companies need to build a local web presence before moving on to the national platform. Without a local following, a nationwide push is unlikely to be successful. The number of people reaching out for SEO support is continuously growing, and we are always ready to help. Here are two examples of Oklahoma businesses that saw their rankings improve with Oklahoma SEO services:
Wanderlust Crossings is a fantastic RV park and the staff pride themselves on their amenities. As a newer company, they needed to get the word out and compete with established brands. After a few months:
- 93 percent of their primary keywords improved in ranking
- 8 primary and secondary keywords ranked on the first page of Google
- 46 percent of the traffic was organic
To see more improvements, look at the case study.
Xtreme Wash Gear
This established Oklahoma business has devoted clients and provides an extraordinary number of products and services. Still, Xtreme Wash Gear lagged in SEO and needed more than word-of-mouth to continue growing. After six months:
- 100 percent of the primary keywords ranked on the first page of Google
- 22 primary and secondary keywords landed on the first page of Google
- 66.43 percent of traffic was organic
Check out their case study for further new and improved statistics.
myheartcreative is dedicated to staying on top of SEO as the industry continues to evolve. Get more information about our SEO services online, register for an SEO webinar, or reach out for a personal meeting on the subject. Are you ready to watch your online presence grow?