Search engine optimization (SEO) is an ever-moving target that requires careful planning and execution. Ranking well for your keywords and bringing traffic to your site is just the first half of the battle. Once people find your website, you need them to take action. There is always the possibility that they will leave without making a purchase, and you will lose out on a sale. In fact, it is possible to rank well with your Oklahoma SEO services and still have poor sales. Two conditions contribute to, design and mindset.
- Design – Consumers may find your website, but if it looks unprofessional or is challenging to navigate, they will not stay for very long. A well-designed, professional website goes a long way in convincing people to stay, shop, and buy.
- Mindset – Are visitors ready to make a purchase when they first discover you? Realistically, 92% of people are not prepared to purchase items when they go look at site for the first time. This is where retargeting takes over.
Consider how you buy things online.
What e-commerce sites do you typically use?
Do you look at multiple websites before making a purchase?
What Is Retargeting?
Retargeting is a form of advertising that follows visitors after they leave your website. You are probably familiar with this concept. Think about all of the ads that show up in your social media after you looked at different products online. You may have even clicked on a few of retargeting campaigns.
Retargeting is just a friendly reminder that encourages people to take action. One simple click will bring shoppers back to your site to complete their purchase.
Online Marketing OKC
Retargeting is one method of online marketing that works together with SEO, web design, social media, and other services. Including retargeting in online marketing has been proven to benefit companies significantly.
According to some studies:
- The conversion rate increases by 70% with retargeting campaigns.
- 70% of people have neutral or positive feelings about retargeting ads.
- The click-through rate is 10 times better with retargeting than display ads.
Of course, online marketing is not just for e-commerce; any organization that needs to engage clients will benefit from a retargeting campaign.
If you have any questions about retargeting, SEO, Oklahoma web design, or other online marketing services, please reach out. Our team is always ready to help you grow your company and take your brand to the next level.