Oklahoma Works SEO Case Study
With only 1,500 monthly organic visits in January 2020, Oklahoma Works needed to improve traffic and keyword rankings.
Goals and Strategies
We implemented several strategies to meet the goal of improving organic ranking, traffic to their website, and conversion.
- Implementing extensive keyword research, we identified what terms potential clients were searching.
- We designed and implemented a campaign using on-page and off-page content based on the targeted keywords.
- We created and distributed off-page content for industry-specific websites.
(January 2020 to August 2020)
- There were 102k clicks – an improvement of 100%.
- They went from having 16 keywords to 19 keywords on the first page of Google.
- Oklahoma Works went from 1,500 organic visits to 3,000 organic visits per month.
- The keyword “Oklahoma unemployment benefits” ranked 27th in February and was 7th by August.
- Organic traffic improved to 45,775 organic sessions.
- Session duration increased by 100% to 1:17
- There were 8.43M impressions, which is an improvement of 100%.
Our team continues to research relevant keywords and develop relevant content for Oklahoma Works. As we continue our work, we expect to see more keywords to increase their ranking and improve organic traffic.