Pasadena Neuropsychiatry Case Study
At the beginning of 2022, Pasadena Neuropsychiatry reached out to myheartcreative to discuss ways to reach a wider audience through their new website design. We began partnering on their digital marketing with a focus on Search Engine Optimization to grow awareness of the clinic, increase traffic to their website, and effectively share their helpful information through optimized content.
Goals and Strategies
Our team collaborated with Pasadena Neuropsychiatry to determine which SEO strategies will help them reach their goals the most effectively.
- We suggested primary and secondary keywords based on our research on their target audience and assisted them in making the best choice.
- We added Pasadena Neuropsychiatry to top-tier directories and will update the clinic’s information when necessary.
- We optimized content on individual web pages and continue to develop new SEO content to add to their website.
- We continue to create SEO-focused content that is published on key industry websites.
- We optimized the chosen primary and secondary keywords for onsite and off-site content.
We expanded their digital marketing with a retargeting campaign that reaches their audience on various platforms.
(February 2022 – October 2022)
- 17 keywords are now ranked on Google, an increase of 30%
- There were 978 website sessions in October, an increase of 185%
- 342k retargeting ad impressions from February through October 2022
Pasadena Neuropsychiatry has established their practice as a leading provider since they started four years ago; however, the focus on digital marketing began much more recently. Before we began collaborating on their SEO, Pasadena Neuropsychiatry had:
- 11 keywords on the first page of Google results
- 4 keywords that were not found in the results at all
- 343 total Google sessions
- 780 GMB profile views
- 30 GMB profile clicks
- 12 retargeting ad clicks
- 11,021 retargeting ad impressions
Their website has experienced a significant increase in traffic since collaborating with our team on SEO, even within the first eight months. In October 2022, Pasadena Neuropsychiatry had:
- 13 keywords on the first page of Google results
- 2 previously unfound keywords have reached the first page
- 1,060 total Google sessions, an increase of 209%
- 2,128 GMB profile views, an increase of 173%
- 63 GMB profile clicks, an increase of 110%
- 240 retargeting ad clicks, an increase of 1900%
- 76,542 retargeting ad impressions, an increase of 595%
Additionally, all of the clinic’s keywords are now found in the search results.
Pasadena Neuropsychiatry’s digital presence and brand awareness from their target audience have steadily grown since we began collaborating on SEO. Between February and October of 2022, the clinic had a total of:
- 6,835 total Google sessions
- 11,053 GMB profile views
- 486 GMB profile clicks
- 942 retargeting ad clicks
- Over 342k retargeting ad impressions
myheartcreative continues to monitor search engine trends in order to effectively create and distribute quality content for Pasadena Neuropsychiatry. We expect to see further growth throughout the duration of their campaign.