Richburg Stone SEO Case Study
Richburg Stone needed to improve its online presence to draw more attention from its local target market.
When Richburg Stone signed up for our SEO services, it had 400 visitors to its website over an average of six months.
Goals and Strategies
We implemented several strategies to meet the goal of improving organic ranking, traffic to their website, and conversion.
- We used extensive keyword research to identify how potential customers were searching.
- We designed and implemented an SEO campaign that included on-page and off-page optimization around their targeted keyword terms.
- We made sure the name, address, and phone number information was correct, complete, and consistent across key sites, including top tier directories such as Google My Business, Apple Maps, and Bing Local.
- We developed and distributed off-page content for industry-specific websites.
(February 2020 to July 2020)
- Organic traffic improved 100% from under 500 to 6,100 sessions.
- They went from having 33 keywords to 44 keywords on the first page of Google.
- Richburg Stone went from 400 to 1200+ visitors.
- The keyword “Oklahoma Stone Patio” did not rank in the top 30 in February, and was second by July.
- Session duration increased by 100% to 4:14
- There were 3,752 clicks – an improvement of 73%.
- 123,000 impressions were an improvement of 63%.