Wanderlust Crossings SEO Case Study
Goals and Strategies
The new business had to compete with more established companies for customers and needed to get the word out, but their online presence was difficult to find in the beginning. Needing to build a web presence from the ground up, our plan was to assess the competition and choose 15 primary keywords to get started. We also added social sharing and syndicated articles with other useful KPI tools.
(February 2018 to July 2018)
- Out of 15 primary keywords, 14 (93 percent) improved.
- 8 primary and secondary keywords ranked on the first page of Google.
- 18 primary and secondary keywords landed on the second page of Google.
- There were 21,406 page views.
- 46 percent of the traffic was organic.
- The total number of impressions was 24,100, starting below 2,500 and ending at 7,500.
With continued monitoring, updates, social sharing, articles, and a new video, myheartcreative expects Wanderlust to show even more people how exceptional their RV campsite is.