CONNECT WITH CLIENTS AND TEAM MEMBERS:
1. Google Meet – Formerly known as Google Hangouts, Google Meet is how we communicate with clients in other countries or other cities. It is also an excellent way to stay in touch while we practice social distancing. Consider Google Meet, particularly if you are uncomfortable using Zoom.
2. Dropbox – If you need to share multiple or large files quickly and easily, Dropbox is your answer. Rather than trying to zip everything into an email, Dropbox allows you to upload folders and send access to specific people. We use this for team and client projects.
3. Live Videos – Live videos on social media are a great way to share news and updates. You can also have a little fun with them. Here is an example:
4. YouTube – You can make live videos on YouTube, but it is also the perfect place to archive all of your videos. If you go to our Playlist, you will see live videos, instructional videos, etc. This is another tool that you can use to support your team and your clients.
5. E-commerce – If you have ever thought about having an e-commerce site, it is the perfect time to move forward with the idea. Online shopping is essential right now. Make it easier for people to purchase your products. Even if you offer a service, consider selling certificates for people to redeem at a later date. The investment will be worth it in the long run.
6. SEO – Search engine optimization ensures that your customers and potential customers see you. Use this opportunity to get your message in front of your audience and improve your ranking. If you are unsure about your ranking, now is the time to check your Google Analytics.
7. Connect & Advertise – Create Facebook groups to develop a community for your clients and connect. Advertise on social media and other platforms to let people know about your business and any specials you might have.
Of course, these seven tips are just the beginning. As we go through this stage, take the time to assess your online presence. Is it time to update the pictures on your website? Even if you cannot schedule a shoot now, you can make a plan and a budget for it. Do you need a website redesign? Start making notes of changes you want to make, and add it to the budget.
The way we work and connect has changed for everyone. As a company that specializes in online marketing OKC, we want to share our knowledge. Please keep an eye on our social media for more information about these topics as well as new ones. If you have any questions, please contact us. We are always happy to help.