- Good things take time
- WE is truly greater than ME
- Don’t let pride and insecurity hold you back
- Be yourself
- Give back
- When everything feels crazy, focus on one step at a time
- It’s going to be OK
- The world still appreciates creativity
- Use what you’ve got
- Never stop creating
In true entrepreneurial style, I had big hopes and dreams for this year. Although 2020 went much different than I planned, I am walking away feeling stronger than ever before. I started the year with these 10 things I learned from a decade of blogging, but boy, I learned so much more this year.
This year I learned that I can still mom like a MOTHER and run a business. I learned that it is ok to say you need help because when you marry a great guy, he’ll help you out (yay, partners). I can only control what I can control – and what I can control I’m going to do my very best at it.
There are big plans in place for 2021, but there are also plans to adapt those plans. Even if we do have to make changes, some things will never change. Our commitment to our values, our clients, and creating will remain. As we head into another year of unknowns, we can focus on learning more, doing more, and growing more.
2020 challenged all of us to learn and grow, so we did. We will continue to carry this same tenacity into the coming year, which is why our theme for 2021 is “perseverance”.
- Perseverance to get through and overcome challenges in order to grow
- Perseverance to continue creating
- Perseverance to continue supporting our artists and nonprofit organizations
- Perseverance to bring our clients with us on our journey to success
If you are ready to overcome with our Dallas Website Design & OKC Web Design studio in 2021, please reach out. Your team is ready.