myheartcreative is a full service design studio located in downtown Bethany, Oklahoma. We are now accepting resumes and portfolios from creative photographers.
We would like to hire someone who is highly skilled, genuinely hospitable, professional, and who lives day to day with a positive attitude. As a small studio with big projects the ideal hire would be someone who can photograph anything, anyone and any product while keeping it exciting and fresh. You will work directly with our creative team to deliver quality work and exceptional service to our clients who range from well-known brands to small business start-ups.
You’ll Fit Right In If You Are
- A photographer who lives for the next beautiful image
- Someone who values candid moments
- Naturally creative and enjoy problem solving
- Excellent at communication (oral and written)
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to work under pressure, stress, and deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lead up (i.e. take direction but voice your opinion in a respectful way if it’s different)
- Someone who is constantly learning and enjoys new trends
- Someone who can push themselves creatively
- Bachelor of Arts in Photography or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in field (a bonus would be experience with production photography and videography)
- Proficient in capturing exciting images
- Skills and tools to edit photos at a professional level
- Able to properly white balance images in mixed light situations
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Windows, Apple OS, and other basic internet applications
- Experienced with cloud-based file storage/sharing web applications ( ex. box.com, dropbox.com)
Must own professional camera equipment including the following:
- HDSLR/DSLR (18 MP minimum)
- Sharp, wide-angle lens(es) (10-18mm for cropped frame; 16-24mm for full frame sensors)
- Lights with diffusers
- Reflector (to bounce light)
- Stable tripod
- Must live with the OKC Metro, but are willing to travel
- Availability to do photoshoots during the daytime on weekdays and some weekends
Must have and maintain a good driving record and submit to an annual and/or motor vehicle record reviews; pre-employment background screening process includes review of motor vehicle records, drug, and alcohol and criminal background check. Must provide proper U.S. Work Authorization documentation.
If you’re the right photographer for the job email [email protected].
- a link to examples of your work
- your resume
- professional references