As an Oklahoma web design company, 2018 has been a monumental year for us. Looking back, we are amazed by how many wonderful clients have become part of our
myheartcreative family. Together, they have expanded our worldview, encouraged us to shop and eat, and inspired us to make a difference.
Besides serving roughly 200 design clients, our business also reached some other milestones this year. We are truly thankful for everything we have achieved and the fun we had getting here. Our team is ready to take on 2019 with gusto.
- We purchased our sign
- Held our (belated) ribbon cutting with the Bethany Chamber of Commerce on June 21st
- Had our first Client Appreciation Party
- Featured 4 local artists in our studio to promote their work, one being our client, Brandi Downham
- Rebranded our babywearing products under the name Two Feathers Babywearing
We are also proud to have provided reduced or complementary services to charities that fight human trafficking, provide medical services and dental work, fund cancer awareness and research, fund entrepreneurs, and improve the homes and families of Oklahoma City.
Team Growth and Activities
- Donated to and participated in the Miles Against Melanoma Oklahoma 5K
- Hosted an ice cream social to celebrate the sign and ribbon cutting
- Added two new team members: Hi, April and Abi!
- Enjoyed a holiday party
Our theme for 2019 is “Level Up”. This is a goal that we will apply to every aspect of our business, particularly photography. We have plans to expand our Oklahoma photography and video services to go beyond commercial photoshoots to include family photography while still providing the same level of customer service and collaboration that you expect from myheartcreative. After all, we never let our values slide. So, stay tuned; we have some great ideas in the works.